- Me: OMFG BIOCHEM FOOD CHEM WHAT THE HELL I GIVE UP I'M GOING TO FAIL AND GET A CHEMIS-THREE
- Johnson: Yeah but after that we'll be CHEMIS-FREE!
“Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?”
―Albert Camus, The Stranger
casual reminder that for every person who doesn’t want to label their sexuality theres another person who prefers the tangibility of a word and both are ok
Went to sleep at 11.
Woke up at 3 to learn food chem. There’s less than I thought there would be. Hopefully I remember everything.
Started biochem at 5. Now trying to remember Line-Burkweaver plots and Michaelsonsasfhklasdhf graphs and Vmax and Km and oh god thank goodness I took notes in class because one look at the textbook and I’m crying.
Though the tears may be from my allergies. Cat visited me at 4am and I’m feeling the effects now.
… I’ll get to school at 7 or something. That should give me enough time to review everything one last time.
Well, a quick Wikipedia search just showed me the correct spelling. And I can’t even edit the previous post because of smartbomb of StayFocusd on nuclear mode.
I can see everything except pictures, and I can’t edit posts I made. Excellent.
… This isn’t working now, is it?
I think I’m just going to do a paper study, and then look at Powerpoints tomorrow morning.
I don’t even know the name of things. That’s a protein deficiency. The other one is… oh god I had it on my mind a second ago. M-.. marshmallow? Marasmus?
Apparently I didn’t even put all my biochem notes on paper.
Ditto for food chem. Wasn’t even awake for that one.
Look at powerpoints. OneNote. Paper notes. Textbook. Study guide. That’s a lot of stuff. I’m not even sure if I downloaded all the required powerpoints for food.
Probably should’ve done this earlier. But still loafting.
WHAT DO I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYWAY.
(The answer to that is
things to remember while drawing:
- anatomy is great but dont stop because you cant get it perfect
- not every picture has to be a masterpiece
- try new things but remember its ok to draw things you like to draw
- just because someone younger than you is “better” than you are does not mean you are untalented
- everyone sees things differently
- be proud of what you can do because nobody can do things the same way you can